Intuition and Archetypes
Discover the dynamic power of change, growth and manifestation that can be experienced through working with your own Intuition and Archetypes.
Hosted by Beth Ann Kennedy
November 9 – 13, 2017
Join us for our 3-day workshop, located in the beautiful, red rock canyon in Sedona, Arizona, where you’ll be guided on a journey of empowerment through your archetypes. Archetypes are an imagery aspect of our consciousness that can shape behavior and functioning. Combined with using the vehicles of intuition and natural energy vortexes in Sedona, you’ll embark on a soul path discovery towards healing, empowerment and higher consciousness.
What to expect:
- Each morning begins with breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Afterwards we will meet in the conference room and set intentions for the day.
- First morning will begin with being guided through discovering and learning your archetypes, as the foundation of this workshop is built around how they can operate in your life. This guidance will include using additional processes of mediation, education, intuition, creativity and play.
- These processes will begin in the classroom, then carried forward throughout the day on various hikes around different locations in Sedona.
- After completion of this weekend, you’ll have created tools to recognize and work with your archetypes; thus continuing the learning and manifestation long after the retreat is over.
- We’ll have many opportunities to enjoy excellent cuisine in the hotel and around Sedona.
- Sedona is known for it’s new age/metaphysical, community culture, so we’ll spend some time exploring local shops and businesses within this community.
- Included will be free time to book appointments at the hotel spa or around Sedona. In addition, there will be opportunity for an optional UFO tour one evening.
The retreat is hosted at the lovely Poco Diablo Resort in Sedona Arizona. This resort is one of the top rated hotels; housing comfortable, modern rooms surrounded by beautiful grounds. Included at the hotel and grounds are a spa, tennis courts, 9-hole golf course, fitness center, full service restaurant, outdoor heated pool, whirlpool and access to hiking trails.
For more information about the hotel visit: www.pocodiablo.com
Prices for 4 nights, beginning Thursday, November 9th through Monday, November 13th, 2017 are:
- Single Traditional Room – $1,600.
- Shared traditional – $1,300.*
- Single – Deluxe Double Queen Room – $1,700.**
- Shared – Deluxe Double Queen – $1,400. *
- Single – Poco King – $1,800.**
- Shared – Poco King – $1,500.*
*Shared traditional rooms are based on this price if you have a roommate. We cannot guarantee we’ll be able to find a roommate for you.
**Deluxe Queen and Poco King are limited in availability.
Payments can be made in full or through a payment plan. Deposit is required with registration and includes a $50 non-refundable fee. Optional payment plan closes by September 1, 2017.
Trip must be PAID in FULL by October 9, 2017.
To Register: contact Beth Ann Kennedy
Arrival is Thursday, November 9th and check out is Monday November 13th, 2017.
Price of the retreat includes:
- Hotel for 4 nights.
- Breakfast (Friday-Monday), Lunch (Friday-Sunday), Dinner (Friday- Sunday).
- All group transportation Friday- Sunday.
- All teaching fees – group exercises, meditations, activities and guided hikes.
- Water and snacks in the meeting room.
What is NOT covered:
- Shuttle to and from airport to hotel (around $98 round trip between PHX to Hotel).
- Extra services, such as a massage, or individual trips not included on itinerary.
- Any meals upon arrival on Thursday, November 9, 2017.
- Optional UFO tour on Saturday evening, Nov 11th, ($88 per person).
Final registration date is September 30, 2017.
- For a full refund (minus $50 fee) you must cancel by August 15, 2017.
- A 50% refund option will ONLY be offered between August 15 – October 8, 2017.
- There will be NO refunds given after October 9, 2017.
Disclaimer for health and wellness:
- Sedona is nestled in a beautiful, red rock canyon known for its energy vortexes and hiking. We’ll be hiking on this trip at least once, yet primarily twice a day. The trails we’ll be utilizing range from beginners to intermediates. There will be many age ranges attending, so hikes are geared for casual hikers; however, if you have mobility issues around walking and/or inability to walk a mile, please contact us before registering.
- This retreat includes guided meditations and discussions with the self. All participants must be in good, mental health to attend. Please contact us for any questions concerning this issue.
Beth Ann Kennedy is a Personal Development Coach whose work with clients focuses on healing and growth. She’s professionally worked as a Psychic and Spiritual Healer for 10 years. She continues working with private coaching clients by assisting them with connecting to their inner world, so in turn they master the outer one.